I am sorry but we have to interrupt our regular programme for a short commercial break. I will be going to Kyoto and Nara for a few days, so I will continue the regular updates from monday or tuesday on. In the meantime, enjoy a commercial break with a video about the beauty that is Ise. I transcoded this – with my own hands – from a usb-stick we were given from the town administration, and although it is an ad it really contains beautíful imagery. See you again next week.
- Day 20: “Kyara-ing Shinto”…?
- Day 18-19: Kami-sama
- Day 17 – Closing In
- Day 15-16: Old Traditions and Young Deer
- Day 14 – Contrasting Views
- Day 13 – Commercial Break
- Day 12 – Look at the Fun we are having!
- Day 11 – The Businesses of Lesser Priests
- Day 10 – Information Overload
- Day 9 – Syncretism
- Day 8 – Sobering Thoughts
- Day 7 – Kengaku
- Day 6 – Basic Needs
- Day 5 – Touching Time, differently
- Day 4 – Off the Grid
- Day 3 – This thing about Shinto
- Day 2 – Bracing for Impact
- Day 1 – Going to Ise, the Basics
- The Ise & Japan Study Program 2017